◎ Religious school: Koyasan Shingon sect
◎ Founded: Founded in 1898
◎ Founder: chief priest Ryojun Nishihata
◎ Current chief priest: The 7rd abbot, chief priest Giou Fukuda
◎ Principal image: Fudo Myoo
It was founded by volunteers when Ryojun Nisihata, a teacher of Koyasan cloth teacher, was in the pilgrimage in 1898(Meiji 31).
In the 1965(Showa 40), the head temple was granted the title of quasi-detached head temple, which it holds to this day.
In the main hall, there is a picture of hell, which is rare nowadays.
This is the 21st temple of the 33 sacred places of Kannon in Hokkaido.
- About 3.5 km from Kushiro Station
- Take the Kushiro Bus Yonemachi Line and get off at Yonemachi 3-chome (front)
Kushiro-shi, Hokkaido 085-0842